Thursday, April 12, 2007

Oh Wat a night!!

So finally I've got the courage and time to start a blog..thanks to my friend Adarsh..I've always thought it wz a trivial and challenging thing to do but now I've realised how an easy task it is..Well hope i get time to do some postings from time to time(Im such a busy gal..LOL)..

This week has been a hectic one, did a graphics test which was surprisingly easy..just too bad i didnt have time revising everything sinon ti pou bien travay..Tomorro got a presentation to do on SELinux(mo regretter nou in chose such a topic....and im not even prepared, got to prepare my speech and do the slides..poor me =(

4 comments:

Adarsh said...

Wish you good luck for your blog.I'm sure you'll be doing great.Hope you find time to devote to your blog.By the way, you know how this thing works...you post comments on my blog and me on yours.

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogosphere dear..
dnt forget to link me up in ur blogroll

will b reading ur blog..very often..so keep posting dear

Anonymous said...

All the best for your blog..

*Gemz* said...

welcome to blogspot... this is YOUR space to wirtie whatever you want, and exoress urself, go for it gurly, have fun :) can i link you? reply on www.colourful-rebirth.blogspot.com,cheers